(Eddy) Shuzhan Yuan is an experience designer and design strategist in the technology industry. He tries to break through the boundaries of design and abandons the nonsense part. He believes the definition of design should not be what it is now, but the answer is unknown.
Shuzhan has been exploring design strategy and leadership across the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and China in rescue system, sustainable design, technology industry, and E-commerce. He has worked for leading industry design firms and technology companies such as LKK and Alibaba, which honed his work capacity as well as help him recognized the correct exert of design methodology.
Awards and Exhibitions:
- iF Design Talent Award, Project: Hydrus (2020)
- iF Design Talent Award, Project: BioSponge (2020)
- Lexus Design Award 2019 (2019)
- European Product Design Award Honorable Mention (2020)
- K-Design International Design Competition Gold Winner, Project: BioSpong (2020)
- K-Design International Design Competition Winner, Project: Breeze In (2020)
- C-IDEA International Design Award Honorable Mention (2019)
- China Red Star Award/Award for The Concept (2018)
- Milan Design Week 2019, Lexus Design Night, Super Studio (2019)
- Hibiya in Midtown Tokyo, Japan (2019)
- Tokyo Ground Floor Garage Exhibition (2019)