Ganit Goldstein is a 3D Textile and Fashion designer specialising in the development of smart textile systems. Ganit’s primary interest is in the intersection between craft and technology, combining virtual tools and tangible materials to extend the possibilities of programmable textiles. Her work focuses predominantly on pioneering the use of 3D printing fabrication to produce customized 3D textiles.
Goldstein’s collections have received significant attention and won several prestigious prizes and press recognition. Her projects have been presented at exhibitions and museums globally, including Milan Design Week 2019, New York Textile Month, Munich Jewellery Week, TLV Biennale of Crafts & Design 2020 and many more.
• Horizon 2020, The European commission Re-FREAM grant.
• 1st prize winner 3D Pioneer Challenge 2020 - Fash & Tech & Best Student categories.
• Purmundus Challenge 2020 stand-out achievements in 3D and 4D printing - Finalist.
• RoPlastic Prize 2020, ‘Innovative Textiles’ category - Finalist.
• Silver prize, Indigo Award 2020, 3D CAD category.